Tuesday 17 June 2014

Two for Tuesday.

I decided that yesterday was a good day to golf.....that being said I did not get as much done as I wanted to.
I did get some paint put on the Vypers and I am pleased with how they turned out.



I was also able to get some more Army Painter Leather Brown primer.  This means that all the war walkers and fire dragons finally got primed (I should be able to work on them this afternoon)

Deacon is off to daycare for a few hours today, so I should be able to get quite a bit of painting done (hence the possibility of a double post).

I have a couple of games that are lined up this week.  Ridvan (aka Skari) and myself are scheduled to play Friday night, and Tim and I should be playing Wednesday (if everything at work goes according to planned)

Well off to hang out with my little man for a bit.

Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment