Thursday 12 June 2014

45 models in 48 days

 So a blog.....I never thought I would be doing this.  This will probably only last for about a month or so, but I wanted to record my progress.

The goal:  To get my 2014 Astronomi-con Toronto army assembled and painted in just over a month.
The army: 1500 points of Saim Hann eldar.

The Models:
4 x 6 windriders with 2 shuriken cannons
2 x 2 Warwalker squadron with scatter laser and brightlance
5 Fire Dragons in a Wave Serpent with Twin-Linked Brightlance and Holo-Fields
3 Vypers with dual Shuriken Cannons
5 Shining Spears with an Exarch wielding a star lance and the hit & run exarch power
1 Autarch on Jetbike with Banshee mask and shard of Anaris

I have played one game with the list and fell in love with it. No gimmicks, just a straight forward, fast as hell army with one purpose........

My hobby time is limited to about an hour every morning, and some time in the evening.....I should be posting pictures almost everyday with progress (some days there will be more than others). I will also keep a running tab of games played with a W-L-D (so far i'm 1-0-0)

That is pretty much it. Pics of my progress so far will come either tomorrow or the next day.
Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment