Monday 16 June 2014

Day off #1......it's Monday morning

Hit the ground running this morning....Woke up on time (good start to my day)

I was able to get all my long legged freaky deakies assembled, and "white stuffed".  While I was working with the "white stuff", I was able to fill in gaps on my fire dragons.





So....off to the priming station go 4 war walkers, and 5 fire dragons......half way through the priming process....and Kaput! the primer runs out.  Now I have war walkers and fire dragons that are half primed....looks like it's time for a trip out to one of my LGS to pick some up (i'm using Army Painter's Leather).  While i'm there I will probably pick up some more Dark Elf Dark Riders.

I got an email from my Russian friend with a tracking number for my remaining Jet Bikes, and it looks like they will be in my hands in a couple of weeks.

Paint WILL be hitting my Vypers today when Deacon heads down for his nap.  If everything goes according to my plan, by tomorrow night I will have the war walkers and dragons primed, and the Vypers will be at a tabletop standard.

........let's see if I can accomplish this.

Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment