Thursday 19 June 2014

37 days to go

Great progress this morning....black got put on the weapons for the war walkers and vypers, as well as the markings for the vyper canopies.  I was able to get the final zenith highlights on the fire dragons, and finally started the riders/drivers for the vypers. 
The 3 vypers have taken more time then I really wanted them to, but I am pleased with how they are turning out.....goal is to have them "finished" by Sundays.

Any one that has paid attention may have noticed that I haven't started painting any gems yet. My plan is to wait until all the models are "finished", and then do all of the gems in one sitting.  This allows me to focus on getting my models to a high table top standard....and if I run out of time there is no pressure to paint the gems.

On to some pics.



 
 
Well that was my morning.....new post tomorrow.
 
Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment