Saturday 14 June 2014

42 days to go

I do this almost every year.....I say to myself "I have enough time"....the reality is that months go by in a blink of the eye and the next thing I know i'm painting at 2 in the morning the day before Astro....

Well 42 days to go and I am starting to panic just a little bit...it's really time to put my head down, get models built, and at least base coated.

Here is what I have on my table currently.


 
The bikes are about 80% complete. Some gems to do, helmets to finish (they will be white) and some free hand work on the cloaks.
The fire dragons need some green stuff to clean up gaps, then they are off to the priming station.
In construction are the 4 war walkers. They have all been clipped off their sprues, but need mold lines cleaned and then assembled.....and then off to the priming station.
In the priming station are the 3 Vypers.  I should be able to get them basecoated by tomorrow.
 
If I can keep this pace up....I will be in good shape.....let's just hope that my remaining jetbikes make it to me in time (they are coming from Russia)
 
Thanks for you time,
 
Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment