Monday 23 June 2014

Mail call.

Well my jetbikes arrived from Russia saturday.  I have been really busy at work and really have not had a chance to do anything hobby related.

I did finish off the Vypers (I just have the windshield to finish, and the torso of the gunners). Not sure if i'm moving on to finish the war walkers, fire dragons, wave serpent, or if i'm going to assemble the remaining jetbikers (24 in total)






So....with just over a month left I am sitting at about 25% complete. I have a lot of work still to do....but I should be able to finish everything.

On a side note I have ordered my bases.....really cool scenic bases from bases4war.com




That is pretty much my weekend in a nutshell...I will try to keep up with daily posts, but
it may be difficult because of a busy work schedule.

Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment