Tuesday 17 June 2014

June 17th Round 2.....the bases dilema

Well 2 hours of putting my head down and getting some painting done.....I'm pretty pleased with the results so far.  There is still some washes, re-highlights, and glazes to do on the red......but it is coming along.  I am about 50% completed what is on my table right now (3Vypers, 4 War Walkers, 5 Fire Dragons, and 6 Windriders) so this bodes well for me completing the army in a timely manner.







Now then....the bases dilema.  Normally I just use some cork and sand....and viola I have some pretty snazzy looking bases.  Not this time...I really don't see that working for these guys.  I would love to be able to make some "wraithbone" bases....but we will have to see....at the moment they are the least of my concerns.

Until tomorrow.

Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment